Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bronwen Bribes Bunnies!

Bronwen, Mimi and I have been working hard in preparation for Easter. Today's task--Make Rice Krispie eggs for the Easter Bunny (and us) to enjoy. Now--our adventure will be told in mostly picture form:

Bronwen shows the marshmallow:
Bronwen eats some marshmallows:
Bronwen shows the Krispies as the marshmallows and butter melt:Bronwen eats the Krispies:
Mimi forms the eggs as Bronwen shows the spoon:
Bronwen eats what is on the spoon:
Bronwen and her Mama:
Bronwen and her Mimi:
Tray of yellow and pink eggs:
While we work, Lila sleeps:
Completed eggs, dipped and sprinkled:
After we finished, we asked Bronwen what she wanted for lunch. She told her daddy she wanted eggs. I think he may have misunderstood...

5 comments:

Dja Dja said...

Will Mimi ever come home? signed "The Boys"

Dja Dja said...

What a team! Some people know how to have fun.

Tiff said...

Haha! That last one is funny :P

I thought of you, Bronwen, and Lila when I saw that Rice Krispie commercial as mom and two daughters made the eggs...

Happy Easter!

Jana said...

Wow did TJ drop his baby weight too or is it just the hair cut?!?!?! You all look fantastic. I hate when other people have fun without me. :(
I like how Bronwen eats the rice crispies from the measuring cup.
XOXO

Jana said...

p.s. Can I have some frog pants too?