Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sisters!

This morning we enjoyed playing after breakfast. Some people have requested some updated pics of Lila--I don't want anyone to accuse me of ignoring her, but currently all she really does is eat, sleep, and fill her diaper. Not very thrilling stuff for the blog. Still, here is a little taste of how Bronwen is treating her new sister. I apologize for the poor lighting. I just can't get enough sunlight to come in!



I had Lila open her eyes, but she closed them as soon as the flash went off. Poor thing!

Bronwen and her sister:Sleepy Lila:

2 comments:

Jana said...

Lila looks totally different. I don't care what you say. You could shoot a whole series on her old man faces. I am glad to see that Bronwen is such an excellent big sister. I like how she only brought her orange food. I am going to go watch the videos again. I do Bronwen's outfit today!

Tiff said...

I love B's skirt!

You are definelty doing a good job of sharing! I think Lila must have wanted cheese on her hamburger bun, but I don't know...