Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter was a busy and fun-filled day. It began (after church) with opening the loot the Easter bunny kindly left for us. Bronwen especially enjoyed discovering jelly beans.


















She was also super-excited about the duck watering pot. She really likes playing in the bathtub with it. This is because I haven't planted any flowers this year. My punishment was losing half my face in the picture.

We went outside to try out the bubbles straight away.After discovering the many goodies, we went over to T.J.'s parents' house for the Easter egg hunt.(This is the face we now get when we tell her to smile. It's SO natural)
While we were there, we got a picture of all the grand kids, including the four newest additions! Lila is in the car seat, far right.

We hope you all had a great Easter as well!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Wow that is an awesome face and an awesome duck!!! I really can't believe you just had a baby. You look wonderful. So pretty in the natural smile picture. I wish I looked like my sister...

Jen said...

You do look like your sister, silly.
And I didn't really have a baby; I am just punking everyone.

Tiff said...

I KNEW IT! It WAS a ham this whole time...

Glad you had a fun Easter! Don't worry, I bet you'll get some flowers in the ground soon enough.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome group of kiddos! You guys must multiply like rabbits!

Leslie said...

Wow, that's a lot of babies!