Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garbage Truck

Monday was an exciting day--we managed to run outside in time to watch the garbage truck. This is always fun--it's loud, and it has a mechanical arm that picks up the cans and dumps them into the back. You can understand why Bronwen loves to watch it!

Because we enjoyed it so much, we decided to make a garbage truck for our art project. I used the instructions found at No Time for Flashcards -- a favorite website of mine!



Bronwen had a blast, and I think the garbage truck came out great. (our garbage trucks are blue--hence the color choice.)

3 comments:

Jana said...

I LOVE this face!!!! It is going on my wall. That is one of the best garabage trucks I have ever seen.

Sister, Let me know if I sent my garbage truck books or not. If not I will bring them with me. In 14 days!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look how happy she is in that last photo! Adorable!

Tiff said...

This is AWESOME!
I love her smile :)