Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Days

While it never stays cold long down here, I do admit that I still appreciate and welcome the spring. It was picture perfect these past few days, and the girls have spent quite a bit of time outside. I had a few errands to run the other day, so T.J. got Bronwen's old bike down from the attic to let Lila give it a try.

I just want to add that Lila had on matching pants earlier, but she had a slight accident, and someone decided these were acceptable. Not only do they not match, they are too small...
Bronwen looks on:Bronwen takes some pictures of her daddy and sister:


T.J.'s turn:

4 comments:

Jana said...

Excellent photos Bronwen. I am very impressed. Lila you are such a big girl in little pants :)

mimi said...

I can't believe how LONG Bronwen's hair is! Lila, I think I detect some curls in the back of your head too. And Jana is very correct, Bronwen takes excellent pictures!!

Anonymous said...

How much do I love Bronwen's hair?!? It's getting so long and beautiful! :)

Tiff said...

Good job, Lila! And nice pics, Bronwen!
TJ...what a beautiful picture!