Friday, March 26, 2010

Treat Time

Yesterday began in a great way--Bronwen kept her diaper dry all night again. This is the third time, but not in a row. I am waiting for the "in a row" part before we try panties only. This is the final frontier in potty training, and I feel we are approaching the dawn of a new day.

Anyhow, I have to pull out the big guns, treat-wise when Bronwen succeeds. I've been able to use popsicles the past couple of times, but today, since we were going to Target anyhow, I bought actual ice cream cones. The funny thing is that I had been promising her an ice cream cone, and she was so excited, despite never having one before. Wish that enthusiasm would translate to Asparagus.





2 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm not a fan of coconut, but I might like voconut!

mimi said...

Poor child only wanted to eat her ice cream and she had to answer 20 questions. I want some voconut too! And I'm pretty sure Lila was also coveting.