Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bronwen

I have to admit, Bronwen is impressive with her independence. She really likes dressing herself, insisting that I leave the room to give her privacy. She then comes flouncing out in whatever outfit she has chosen, invariably involving some sort of yellow shirt. Today was especially cute, as she came out wearing her yellow tank top with the sparkly butterflies, light purple shorts, and rainbow socks. It was the socks that got me. She hasn't worn socks since March!

As I was preparing Lila's lunch, she came into the room and told me Jerry's feet were cold, and he needed to wear her rainbow socks--just like a mom, taking socks off her own feet to make her Jerry more comfortable. So I helped Jerry get the socks on, and he really did look cozier.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I think Jerry should wear socks all the time! I wonder how many days until she picks out your clothes :)

Anonymous said...

That's so adorable!