Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy Busy

I can't even say why or how I've been too busy to blog, but it seems like time is running away from me! Mother's Day was okay, slight snafu with lunch TJ was supposed to buy me, so I ended up eating leftover noodles, but he made up for it by giving me a new digital camera on Monday. Hooray! I have to get a memory card for it, and after that, I am trying it out, both pictures and video.

When I opened it up, Bronwen looked at it and said, "Oh...a new camera, I'm jealous." Um. I didn't know that she knew that word OR what it meant. Typical.

Hopefully this means my video quality will be better. Joy! A few last videos for you to enjoy from my old, decrepit camera.

Lila having a blast in the truck (one of the only times she will ever be allowed to ride in the back of a truck as far as I am concerned):



Lila perfecting her walking with objects:



Bronwen eating lunch and being silly:

4 comments:

mimi said...

Finally some videos of my girls!!
I think Lila was trying to stuff her kitty in the "truck" to give her a ride like she had. I sure miss them, sniff.....

Jana said...

I agree with Sparkles! More videos all the time!!!!

p.s. Congrats on the new camera :) Now we need Sparkles on team Cannon.

Tiff said...

Um... Lila (and Bronwen) just might have to ride in the back of a truck if/when you come visit me ;)
I like how Lila was about to go Godzilla on the pink car on the floor.
Bronwen! You are growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Lila wants in on the video action in the last one! Too cute! Oh...and Bronwen is getting soooo big!