Thursday, May 29, 2008

Awesome Game--The Sequel

Often as I am blogging, I give Bronwen some independent play time. Since I don't allow her to watch T.V., she has to come up with her own creative games and activities. Often this includes pulling my books off the shelves, digging through the office garbage can and shredding the papers within, or playing with the cats on the couch. Since she has become a professional crawler, often times she will grab a toy, crawl up the hallway with it, and crawl back into the office. (She is shredding up the trash right now as I type this--my girl can save us a bundle on office equipment!) The hallway game is great, because with toy-in-hand I can hear her crawling up the tile floor...click clack click clack.

And then...I realized what her game TRULY was. Bronwen is too funny.

Our hallway:Laundry room door:Zoomed in view of cat door:
What I found on the other side:

Caught!








She has bed-head as this was just this morning, and we haven't even had breakfast yet!

8 comments:

mimi said...

Bronwen you are so smart!! You can hide all of your treasures. But your Mama is pretty smart too, so you can't really hide anything from her. Now your Daddy is another story......;)

Babsy said...

Poor cats. They step through the door into a toy landmine. Pepper must have lost a couple lives on that scare.

Anonymous said...

Go Bronwen! Jen...be glad that she found her toys and the cat door. It could have been much worse (i.e. your cell phone and the toilet!)

Anonymous said...

When it comes to cats...are two heads better than one? And, since cats have nine lives, does that equal eighteen heads? This picture raises so many questions. :)

Leslie said...

Do i have to be the voice of reason here? NO TV??? What kind of smarty-pants are you raising? A mom who actually interacts with her child. Amazing. Props...

Anonymous said...

Wow I don't think I have ever been sixth to comment. Damn my job.

Browen, you are being a true sister. You are just trying to share with your sisters. It is good to start early because you will hear it your whole life.

XOXO
Aunt Jan or nananana

Anonymous said...

I love your game, Bronwen! You put the toy through the little door, and it disappears! I bet it's pretty cool to see the cats go through the same door and then magically reappear. :)
Now, if you could only teach them to "fetch", you could get them to bring your toys back through the door so you can put them in again! (Or is that mom's job?)

Jill said...

That is too cute!! She is adorable, bedhead and all!