Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I *puffy heart* Watermelon

At the crawfish boil, Bronwen had watermelon for the first time. It was sweet, it was wet, and it was delicious. I have never seen food disappear so quickly from one's plate, and being married to T.J., that is truly saying something. The only problem is that she ended up wearing most of the juice! She also really enjoyed a cold brewsky to wash everything down. *Note to CPS--not really. That's a joke. Babies drinking beer--ridiculous! Comical! Please let me keep my child.

I know this picture is blurry, but I just love her smile!
Here she is, stripped of her watermelon-saturated apparel, ready to go into the crawfish pot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh pretty sister and sticky baby.

Bronwen,
Don't worry there was photographic evidence of Sparkles and Aunt Jan drinking beer at a young age and we are fine *wink wink*
Happy 1 and 1 day :)

I love you
XOXO
Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

That smile is contagious! I just can't look at it without smiling myself!!!!

Bronwen,
Your mommy and daddy must be happy all day with you around!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing your momma dressed you in watermelon pink!
I KNEW the crawfish pot doubled as a bath!
Happy Birthday, B~