Saturday, May 31, 2008

Name Change

Some of you may have noticed that I changed the name and description of my blog. Since Bronwen isn't really a "baby" any more, I went ahead and took that part off of the nomenclature. Also I once said "new mom" in my description. After a year, I think I am fairly seasoned! Granted, everything is still a new adventure, but I think that even after you have 6 kids, there are surprises daily. I'll let you know ;-)

Until then, I'm trying to allow Bronwen to grow up a little. It's hard, but I think it's a sign of my own growth as a mom. I'm still kicking a screaming a little about it, of course! Below Bronwen is "reading" the book her Mimi made for her birthday!If any of you have suggestions for a new name, please comment! Then I can create a poll and leave the decision up to my devoted fans. Should I keep the alliteration? Go in a new direction? Let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is so cute with the tongue!!!!

I am the luckiest Aunt in the world. I bet everyone is jealous of me.

Please can I have five more?

Anonymous said...

Sister are you here too? I forgot in my last comment to comment on the name.

I am always a fan of alliteration and try to use it in my work. I will think about it but I think I vote to keep it. Unless of course you want to change it to, My Aunt Nanana Loves Me or Granddaughter of Sparkles :)

mimi said...

Bronwen please forgive your Aunt Jan and her musings. I for one am not jealous of her because the Grandmother status ALWAYS bests that of mere "auntie". And I'm so happy you're "reading" your book. I can see the concentration in your face.

Babsy said...

What about a title that sounds like a newspaper?

"Bronwen Bulletin"