Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15

Bronwen has lately been referring to me as "Buddy Bert." I don't mind too much, but why did she have to choose the muppet with the unibrow? Maybe it has to do with my pointing out the pigeons at Target yesterday.

Her hair has gotten so long--she sometimes lets me braid it. I've been able to French braid it before, but yesterday I just put it in a simple little braid in the back. Not too neat, I know. I love how the bottom just curls up. That is Lila's giant head in the corner.
And here is a pic of our tree:

5 comments:

Jana said...

I guess she just wants to rub in the fact she has perfect brows, Bert. I am super jealous of her hair and the fact she is a supermodel. Three cheers for Lila's perfect Turpish noggin :)

mimi said...

Oooo, I wish I could braid that hair! She'd probably be a lot braver than someone else I know.

Jen said...

FUnny--I seem to remember your braiding my hair quite a lot without protestation from yours truly. It was the combing out that was tortuous. I liked it when you braided my hair.

Jana said...

At least she wasn't attacking you with scissors and perm solution.

mimi said...

I'm so glad you all have such fond memories of your childhood (harumpf)