Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 30

T.J. had an epiphany tonight--he looked at me as we were eating dinner and said, "You know, Lila eats just like Cookie Monster. It looks like she is eating a lot, but really everything is going out of the sides and into the chair." He is talking about the finger foods we put in front of her, and he is so right. The evidence of her scam is all over the chair and floor.

Bronwen and I enjoyed the rain today--she got to wear her Hello Kitty rain gear when we went to the grocery store. We also spent some time watching some old videos on the blog. We got to March, and I was amazed how much she has grown and changed in less than a year. She went from saying, "Two towers" when I asked what she was building to--"I am going to go build two towers out of my blocks, Mama." Which she did, with her new Duplos. She built two tall towers and then put a bigger Duplo across the top and explained that it is the letter "T." She is practically an adult.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Well she does want to date...

Tiff said...

Maybe can she can be your designated driver? JK!
We grow up so fast...