Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cereal Taste Test Day 2

Day 2: Same methodology, only I used Cereal "B." My enthusiastic subject was once again fresh and unfed. Total count of Brand "B" on the floor: 29. Yes, that is an almost 50% increase of rejected cereal pieces!


Now for the reveal:

Brand "A"=Cheerios
Brand "B"= Wal-Mart Toasted Oat Cereal

Cheerios is the winner! I think I will mix the cereals to keep her guessing. Hopefully her sophisticated cereal preferences will not translate to other generic types of food!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh...you are soooo scientific! Your results could be released in a scientific journal!

Jen said...

This is true, except I would have to perform the experiment about 150 more times!

Babsy said...

Your next test should be to put a pea under her mattress.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a face! Don't let them call you picky. People try to call me that all the time and it is mean. You only like the finest in whole grain cereal. Plus brand A has cooler toys.

I love you

Anonymous said...

I think your face says it all...
Cheerios are by far the best and can't be replicated
I bet after your momma tries to mix it up, she will discover that all the O's on the floor are the Generic Brand O.