Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Putting Things Away

T.J. is a great husband and an amazing father (here comes the dreaded word), but if I had to choose one pet peeve, it would be that he doesn't put things away. I know he tries, and I am pretty patient, but I always feel like I'm telling to put stuff back where it originated. Case in point: A cooler sat in our living room, like an extra end table, for two weeks before I finally nagged him into putting it back into the garage. I can't remember the last time a cooler grew legs and walked back to its "home" on its own, but apparently T.J. would have been content to find out how long it would take! Anyhow--I tried to tell him to put his graduation gifts away someplace safe, but he wouldn't listen. And this is what happened:

Little Miss Sneaky (blurry because I caught her in action): Proud to be standing on T.J.'s fairly expensive digital picture photo frame. Yes, it is in the box. Grrrrr.

5 comments:

mimi said...

Ah yes, the all too familiar male-itosis condition of not being able to put stuff away. Think how convenient it was, though, for TJ to keep all his adult beverages in the cooler just a few feet away! There may be a method to their madness. Just last night male-itosis reared its ugly head here, when after leaving an expensive laptop, open and on the floor, Dad came down and yelled "who closed the computer!!!!" (I didn't have the heart to tell him I actually tripped over it, but then it shouldn't have been on the floor!!)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Poor Bronwen was only playing with (what she thought was) a new toy. Anything on the floor is fair game, right?!!

Anonymous said...

Wow TJ I am not sure if you read the comments but at least leave your stuff on a coffee table. I suggest leaving your shoes in the bathroom. Jen loves when you do that :)

Should I even ask if any picture frames were harmed in the making of this blog?

Anonymous said...

We spy Cousin Pepper in the photo!!!

Cousin Daisy and Cousin Trixie

Anonymous said...

Dear COusins Trixie and Daisey,

I'll have you know that it was I in the photo.

Ignorant fools! I am guessing you are in league with that bane of my existence, Pepper. Spies!

Sincerely,
Cassie