Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yoga Poses

I went in to wake Bronwen from her nap yesterday--I know, one would think it abhorrent to awaken a sleeping baby, but it was her second nap of the day, and I wanted her to sleep well last night (which she did, by the way). Where was I? Oh yes, I went into her room, and this is what I saw:
One second later:And another second after that:This morning we went to mass and saw her friend Owen. Owen is a week younger and the strong, silent type. The two of them love paying with each other's toys--Owen with Bronwen's wooden spoon, Bronwen with Owen's tiny John Deere tractor. Owen's mom said that she would call us this week for a play date. I hope she does! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Babsy said...

It would have been super cool (and advanced) if she spelled something with her poses.

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed. You must have been having some crazy dreams. The frist pose looks comfy to me :)

XOXO,
Aunt Jan