Thursday, June 26, 2008

Library

We went to the library, so I could begin a project Aunt Jana and I have cooked up, and Bronwen delighted herself with crawling all over the floor. Since she was having such a grand time, I took her to the kids section. Oh my. She found stuffed animals, rocking chairs, and nice librarians who fussed all over her. She even got invited to a library party in July. And she isn't even 2.

Here is a pic I took with my phone. If I had known it was going to be such an event I would I brought my real camera.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful, Jenny. This is how is starts. First Bronwen is invited to an innocent "library" party...
Ha ha...
I'm glad you had so much fun!
I would have doted all over you, too, if I had been there. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought you guys are at the beach? Do you have internet there?

mimi said...

Bronwen, I think you need a comfy reading chair of your own. Mimi will start looking ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah libraries!!!!! I am jealous that your library has such a nice pink chair, I want a big girl one just like it. Aunt Jan is very proud of you, library party invites are hard to score :)

Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

The pic is pretty good quality, even with a camera phone!

Jen said...

Mel--we are at the beach, and yes i have Internet, but I scheduled posts to publish while I was away.

Have to give everyone the daily Bronwen quota!

Babsy said...

My day's are so long without you...come home!