Monday, June 30, 2008

Walking Like a Pro

Bronwen was definitely working on her walking before we left, and she practiced a tiny bit at the beach; she would take a few steps in a row here and there. Since we arrived home, however, she is a walking machine. The thing is, she holds something in her hand and toddles all over the house with it. It may be my kitchen rug, a pillow (I like the pillow, cushions the fall,) or the cat bed. She had just been walking around holding the cat bed when I shot this video. Of course she wouldn't hold it again during filming, but I think you'll see what I mean about her walking methodology.

Part 1:



Part 2:



Please pardon my messy room--I have the hamper out because we were unpacking, and Pepper is holding down my suitcase!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Bronwen,

You are such a good helper. Can you come over and give Aunt Jan a hand? I have some dusting and also I need help picking up all of my shoes. Although you might have trouble getting Cousin Daisy off of my flip-flops...
I love you!

Tiff said...

She dusts, she cleans, she buffs your floor... she's BRONWEN!
What was that gigantic hedgehog?? He looks pretty cute and cuddly.
Hi back at ya, Pepper! Mew :)

Jen said...

He is actually--a giant hedgehog! One of mom's friends knitted it for us. Yes, KNITTED. It is actually kind of solid--not so cuddle, but the yarn is spiky for the fur, and B loves it.