Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Moments

T.J. makes a valiant attempt to get some shots of Bronwen where she isn't only looking at the camera and smiling. We want reality! Life! Bronwen's daily grind, raw and uncut. The conundrum lies in the fact that Bronwen is:
1. Typically smiling
2. Usually posing
3. Completely aware of a camera

Still, there were some pics he took that were just moments in time, when Bronwen is just being...well, herself.

Playing with the racquetballs after church: Playing in her nursery (note church dress crumpled on floor) and making a mess:This one seems posed, but she was playing in the dirt and just moments before, there had been a lovely pink flower in front of her. Enjoying the breeze before a storm:

4 comments:

mimi said...

I just knew you'd be there to brighten my morning Bronwen. Of course your Mom was absolutely right about your happy face and natural photogenicness (is that a word?) I found the video and it makes me crave something sweet, so I think I'll go find something....
I Love You!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bronwen,
Random moments are what makes life so great! So remember... kindly practice random acts ;) So your daddy can keep taking such adorable pictures of you

Anonymous said...

Love the tongue shot! And the wind-blown look definitely works for her!

Anonymous said...

Bronwen,

I wish I was so cute during random moments. Unfortunately you would probably get me with my eyes closed, making a funny face, or just looking stupid. I love the tongue picture too!

I love you
Aunt Jan