Friday, June 13, 2008

Whip It

Bronwen and I were playing in her nursery yesterday, and when I looked over at her, I was reminded of something or someone. I knew she was trying to do one of her many impressions (see: Harry or Ralphie), but I couldn't quite place it. A safety flare? Match? Stop sign? Then with a jolt, I realized exactly what "look" Bronwen was trying to achieve.










Yes, Bronwen wants to become an honorary member of Devo!!**

**Warning, if you were not a child of the 80's, this may make absolutely no sense to you whatsoever. Personally, I pity the fool who does not remember Devo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow not only are you super smart you are culturally advanced!

Whip it real good!

I think you take after me more and more every day :)

Sparkles, call if you don't understand this post :)

I love you all,
Aunt Jan

mimi said...

Pity me then... from Doozer to Divo. Bronwen you put them all to shame. I'm sure your Aunt Jan will have vivid memories of the 80's. For me they're just a blur..

Jen said...

Mom what exactly were you doing in the 80's? I am sad that our childhoods are so blurry.

Babsy said...

What were you listening to while she was in the womb?

Anonymous said...

I know the band is "Devo"... and they "Whip it good"...
I think your new hat is Super Awesome :)
I hope you find a fondness for Carebears, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, and Smurfs. What goes around... comes around...