Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cutest Curl Ever

The title says it all--we were in the bathroom, playing with the toilet (sometimes we get bored with baby toys, okay?) and I actually gasped aloud at the cuteness of this random curl.
Side view:


You have no idea how hard it was to zoom and and take this picture. Bronwen doesn't like to hold still, even for a second:
And here is just a picture of the other side, so it wouldn't feel shunned. Note the TP has to be kept on the back of the toilet--remember my paper shredding post? Well, toilet paper is MUCH more fun for my shredding machine. Right when you get your cats trained, along comes a baby...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love that curl! Wait until the ponytails are possible. Those curls are picture worthy as well!

And you think my kids are cute? I think they have a rival!

Jen said...

Yes Mel, but you have a track record of cuteness with two. I just have one so far...the cuteness could be a fluke. I guess time will tell!

Anonymous said...

wow Bronwen your hair is amazing just like the rest of you! Aunt Jan is jealous. You remind me little of the oompa loompas, except you are less orange :)

sister,
never fear I am sure all of your babies will be super cute just like you :)

Babsy said...

That curl is pretty cute.

Do you ever wonder what Bronwen is thinking when you are squatting next to her zooming in on her curls with the camera lens?

Maybe she is thinking:

"Oh Goodness, not again. Why are they always following me with that big, black clicky thing? What did I do last time to make it go away? I think I smiled. *smiled* Boo, that didn't work... hmmm...maybe I'll just ignore her. Still not working. What do you want from me? Wait, she is smiling...and yes! Putting that thing down. Whew. Now, back to this magic silver water mover"